Pressboard is a proven performance insulating material on cellulose basis for the insulation class A. Depending on the type of cellulose, fiber processing and machine setting, we offer different types of pressboard with very special properties. The textures and properties of pressboard are standardized in DIN 7733 and IEC 60641. In addition to the high dielectric strength and good impregnation with transformer oil (mixed dielectric oil-cellulose) pressboard has no melting point. Therefore, short-term, high thermal loads (eg a few seconds at 350 ° C) can be tolerated. Pressboard can punch up, fold, cut and partially deformed.
Did not find what you are looking for?
Then please ask directly here:
- Press board replacement
- psp - naturally - smoothed
- PSP 3010
- PSP 3020
- PSP 3040
- PSP 3050 (Transformatorenpressspan)
- PSP 3051 - punching board, correspondening IEC B.4.1
- PSP 3052 (transformers pressboard)
- PSP 3052BS (Transformer pressboard)
- PSP 3055
- PSP 3060 (capacitive pressboard)
- PSP 3065